A no-nonsense solution that helps you control the flow of materials with a list of special features that actually add-value.
- Full Supply Chain Management System
- Customer and Project specific
- Starts from PO creation to final delivery
- Management down to PO line/quantity
- Document Management (consolidated document)
- EDI Capable (SAP, etc.)
- RF Capable
Material Management and Expenditure
- Purchase Order received from client ERP via interface (EDI)
- Possibility to assign PO to the most relevant coordination center
- Coordination with vendors: using data received (contractual dates, contact at vendor and more), ensure respect of contractual dates as well as tracking additional dates such as inspection dates (such as BIVAS/SGS) or exchanges of documents with vendors.
- Possibility to enrich the material database along the material management process
MATERIAL RECEIPT, RECONCILING & STORAGE
- Creation and assignment of a unique receipt and receipt number.
- Physical check: physical units are labeled, weight and dimensions are taken and entered directly using RF scanners.
- 100% line item verification against vendor packing list
- Put away into inventory: units are moved into warehouse locations using RF scanners.
- Reconciling and MR: reconciling against PO lines received from ERP, and auto-generated Material Receipt (MR)
MATERIAL MOVEMENT REQUEST & CONSOLIDATION
- Creation of release to ship that identifies materials to be shipped based on a selected routing and specific destination, related processes and schedule.
- Creation of the release document to pack, containing:
- packing instructions,
- shipping marks (such as color coded sticker in compliance with requirements),
- shipping instructions
- materials specific (hazmat for instance) are respected.
- Locate, consolidate and pack cargo (if required), upon consolidation a new unit is created and labeled.
- Packing done using RF scanners
- Consolidated Packing List / Commercial Invoice document generated by Material Management Module to limit document based cost occurring along the process
- Possibility to attach internal & external documents to Material Management Module
- Documents from Material Management are visible from Advanced Track & Trace Module
Get Your Free demo
Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
Prostream Logistics is powered by VeroSoftDesign
Montreal, Canada | Paris, France | Chicago, USA
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Toll free, USA and Canada: 1-866-444-2366