Prostream’s Logistics Material Management functionality is the go-to single platform for real-time, project-based Cargo Logistics Management for the progressive port, terminal or supply base.
MAKE BETTER DECISIONS
Inbound Material Logistics and Terminal Management
Whether it’s for Container or Bulk shipments, be in the know before your materials get to the terminal so you can make better decisions once the shipment arrives.
Handle inbound material logistics seamlessly and efficiently, all while operating in compliance with safety regulations. Manage the receipt and reconciliation of shipments with ease and provide visibility to your customers.
Monitor shipment at the project level with a visual project view dashboard.
Receive, reconcile, pack and ship: build efficiency into your process and pull productivity from your resources.
Including packing lists, commercial invoices, and ability to attach external and internal documents as needed.
- Client and project focused, create specific client and project profiles that identify expediting rules, packing/shipping instructions, and the assignment of a unique receipt.
- Expedite the purchase orders down to the line item level against vendor packing list.
- Reconcile against PO lines received from ERP and generate Material Receipt (MR).
- Physical check: label, weigh and measure units and enter them using scanners.
- Document management including packing lists, commercial invoices, and ability to attach external and internal documents as needed.
- Schedule ocean and air shipment: Track estimated and actual arrivals and departures per shipment leg by container or unit (aligns the arrival date all the way back to the PO item level).
- Radio Frequency (RF) enabled for system assisted operations (receive, store, move, pack, ship).
- Software can be deployed in multiple ways: windows desktop, web client (browser based), mobile (cell phone or tablet).
- Branch to branch scheduling, create expected receipts for visibility of inbound shipment.
- Suitable for less than container loads (LCL) and full container loads (FCL).
Get Your Free demo
Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.